Thursday, May 1, 2008

As well you know...

Some of you know how grand my plans can be. I want to take over the world in an afternoon, and still be home in time to watch a movie and have a glass of wine. Heck, it might even be fun stop at Disneyland on my way home.

What happens to my scheme when summer comes? I nap.

Don't get me wrong, napping is a great thing, but this year I am DETERMINED to have my cake and eat it too.

Way down below you will find several lists. They will grow longer as I find activities to do, and shorter when a task is completed. The plan is to post about them as a record of accomplishment -- I might even remember to take a photo or two.

If you have a suggestion -- pray tell! I am also looking for partners-in-crime, so if anything looks particularly exciting to you, let's plan to get together.

... and we're off...


-Liz