Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Laguna Art Festival and the Pageant of the Masters




Today was our annual visit to the Laguna Art Festival and the Pageant of the Masters. If you haven't been, it is a definite must-see!

In any case, I spent the day walking around Laguna Beach. My first stop was the bookstore, which won't surprise many of you. It reminds me of my own sorely missed bookshop from days gone past. (By which, I picked up this book. I am enjoying it.)

Next it was off to to a few boutiques and the La Rue Du Chocolat shop (for the obvious). I finally found my grandmother and her friends for a little more shopping, dinner at BJs, and, finally, the Pageant. While the pageant was mildly disappointing (they can't be spectacular EVERY year), it was a lovely evening.

:)

To note:
The first photo is that of a statue in Laguna Beach.
The second photo is of me ready for my day of shopping, eating, and art. I'm obviously excited.